Nissan continues to envision new possibilities realized by EVs. One proposal is a sustainable, efficient and convenient mode of transportation focusing on the increase of elderly and single households, as well as the trend of driving short-distances or in smaller groups. NISSAN New Mobility CONCEPT is our proposal to make this a reality.
Four keywords outline the NISSAN New Mobility CONCEPT:
- Innovative - New two-seater compact mobility for various needs and occasions
- Easy - Size which enables anyone to drive and park easily
- Safe - Maneuverability equivalent to motorbikes with greater safety
- Clean - No emissions while driving
- 'seamless mobility service', a highly efficient and convenient public transportation service linking public transportation and EVs supported by IT,
- '2-mode EV car sharing', where the vehicle is used as a private commuter vehicle in the mornings and evenings, and as a corporate car during business hours, and,
- contributing to the revitalization of communities with improved mobility in both urban and tourist locations.
In addition to the development and production of EVs, Nissan is taking a comprehensive approach to promote sustainable mobility. This includes Nissan's engagement with more than 80 zero-emission partnerships worldwide with countries, cities, organizations and other key stakeholders, the deployment of charging infrastructure, second-life use of lithium-ion batteries in EVs and the promotion of recycling parts used in vehicle production.